I was selected by Collective Bias to create a recipe using the NEW Ore-Ida Sweet Potato Fries, so I decided to go with a healthy theme!
Sweet Potato Fries Turkey Burger:
What Cha Need:
– 3 Pounds of Ground Turkey
– 3 Egg Whites
– 1 Tablespoon Country Bobs Seasoning Salt
– 1 Tablespoon of Garlic Salt
– 2 Tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce
– 1 Bag of Ore-Ida Sweet Potato Fries
– Cheese Slices, Ketchup, Mustard, BBQ Sauce, Country Bobs Sauce, Pickles (Optional for toppings)
How Ya Make It:
1. Heat Grill (we used the outdoor grill and our George Forman Grill)
2. Pre-heat Oven (Bake Sweet Potato Fries as directed)
3. Mix All Ingredients (except fries and optional toppings) & Form Patties (4 oz each)
4. Grill Until No Longer Pink
5. Serve With Requested Toppings & Top With LOTS of Sweet Potato Fries!
This meal was a HUGE hit, and we will be making it again!
This project has been compensated as part of a #OreIdaFries shopping mission for Heinz with #CollectiveBias – All opinions are my own!