Today I’m sharing 100 chicken breast recipes that you need to start making today!
Chicken breasts can be the blandest, most boring meat in the world. That’s why it is so important to have amazing recipes at your fingertips.
Thankfully with the right chicken breast recipes, you can feed your family while they sing your praises!
Chicken, America’s Go-To Protein Source
Chicken is great for many reasons. As Americans, it’s easy to come by and one of the most affordable meats we can cook. It also has a glorious 38g of protein per cup. Proteins tend to keep you fuller longer, making it a great food for anyone watching their weight.
It’s also very easy to meal plan with because there are so many things you can do with Chicken. Like shrimp meals in Forest Gump, Chicken is the highlight of this recipe blog.
Here you will find Chicken Pizza, Chicken Pie, Chicken Sandwiches, Chicken Salad. You’ll find Asian chicken, Mexican Chicken, Southern Chicken, and of course Italian Chicken.
My hope is to provide something for everyone. I’m no professional chef, but I know what good chicken tastes like! See what I did there?
Why Do You Need Protein?
So the case for chicken is that it’s high in protein, but what does that mean for your body?
You’ve probably heard that protein is a building block for the body, and believe it or not you should always be “bodybuilding”. As we age our bodies naturally break down which is why providing our organs with the protein they need is vital for our health.
While protein doesn’t provide energy like carbs and fats, it is just as important. The amino acids in protein not fuel the body’s structures they also affect your hormones, immune system, and enzymes.
In layman’s terms, you’re probably not eating enough protein, which is bad. Add more protein to your diet to help you stay full, build muscle, and keep your hormones regulated.
Faithfully Free’s Most Popular Recipes
These recipes are seriously the most viewed posts I have ever written. That’s crazy, considering I’ve posted on my divorce, my child running away from home, and an open letter to a daughter-in-law I’ve never met!
The most popular recipes on my site are always stuffed chicken recipes. I plan to try to include more of these recipes in the future.
- Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe – My most popular chicken breast recipe of all time.
- Chicken Breast With Smashed Broccoli Potatoes
- Creamy Dijon Chicken Breast
- Garlic Lime Chicken Breast
- Ridiculously Easy Grilled Chicken Breast
- BBQ Chicken Breast Turned Tenders w/ Corn Fritters
- Broccoli Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe – You guys love some stuffed chicken don’t cha?! Seriously, this is my second most popular post of all time!
- Feta Cheese Chicken Breast Recipe
Poor Man’s Filet Minon aka Bacon Wrapped Grilled Chicken
- Sausage Stuffed Chicken Breast – Hold on to your tables people cause this is one underrated recipe you need to try!
- Asiago & Bacon Breaded Chicken Breast – My personal favorite!
- Ricotta Cheese Chicken Parmesan Recipe
- Cheese Spread Stuffed Chicken Breast – OMG! Cheese and chicken with the word stuffed. Yes, I am trying to give you a heart attack!
Recipes That Use Chicken Breast
These are my reader’s favorite recipes that include chicken breast in them. These are great for nights when you have no clue what to make for dinner.
- Fast & Easy Chicken and Rice
- Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
- Sesame & Ginger Chicken Recipe
- Easy Chicken Curry Recipe
- Regular Old Fashion Chicken Spaghetti
- Chicken Fritters Recipe – Could also use this recipe for Sweet & Sour Chicken
- Summer Chicken Pineapple Kabobs
- Chicken Scallopine Recipe
- Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
One Dish Chicken Breast Recipes
One dish chicken breast meals are perfect for busy moms (or dads). These meals are quick and more importantly, nine out of ten children love them. Source link coming soon (not really).
- One-Pot Chicken Breast White Bean Chili
- Fancy Chicken Tetrazzini Recipe
- Chicken & Lime Tortilla Skillet Recipe
- Garlic & Herb Creamy Chicken Pot Pie
- King Ranch Chicken Casserole
- Basic Chicken Tortilla Skillet
- Creamy Chicken & Biscuits
- Chicken Edamame Rice Bowls
- Chicken Tacos – Yeah, yeah I know. Fish tacos are amazing, but these are great too!
Chicken Wrap, Sandwich, and Salad Recipes
Sandwiches, wraps, and chicken salads OH MY!
- Curry Chicken Salad Recipe
- Yummy Chicken Salad Pita Pockets
- Delicious Chicken Quesadilla Panini Recipe
- Chicken & Egg Breakfast Wrap – No one enjoys chicken for breakfast as much as they should. Besides eggs of course 😉
- Moo-Shu Chicken Wrap Recipe
- Santa Fe Chicken Wraps
- Italian Chicken Salad
- Pulled Chicken Lettuce Wrap
- BBQ Chicken Sammies
Chicken Breast Pizza Recipes
This is one section I plan to add to later. My family is crazy about eating chicken on pizza so I need to make more of these chicken pizza recipes.
- Hawaiian Chicken Alfredo Pizza – Say what?! Uh, huh!
- Chicken Gouda Pineapple Pizza
- BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Keto Chicken Breast Crust Pizza – Yup!
Keto Recipes From Famous Blog KSM
Even if you’re not on the keto diet, you should try these fantastic keto recipes.
- Fast Keto Chicken Alfredo
- Keto Tuscan Chicken w/Bacon Cream Sauce
- Asian-Inspired Keto Pad Thai
- Keto Buffalo Ranch Chicken Soup – This is a recipe for everyone! I’ve never met anyone that didn’t love this recipe!
- Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Tenders – Also, not just for keto’ers!
Easy Chicken Ideas That Don’t Require A Recipe
Smoke, Grilled, Baked, or Fried chicken can be seasoned with various spices. Here are some favorites (and most popular):
- Basil, Rosemary, Parsley, Bay Leaf, Pepper, and Thyme or an all-in-one Italian seasoning.
- Lemon, Lime, Garlic, and Ginger
- Mrs. Dash
- Honey, BBQ, Store Bought Marinades