Father’s Day is right around the corner and this adorable Father’s Day Candy Card Tie is the perfect card for the candy lover in your life. We found a photo of this craft on Pinterest but couldn’t find a tutorial anywhere, so we decided to create one for you!
- Printable on colored paper
- 1-sheet paper with print (can be 8-1/2 inches X 11-inches or larger)
- Cutter Bee Scissors
- 1-8 1/2 X 11 sheet protector
- Paper-Piercing Tool Set or 1/16 inch or 1/8 inch Circle Hand Punch
- 4-yards Scrappers Floss Midnight
How to Make your Father's Day Candy Card
- Print out your printable on the color paper you want your greeting to be.
- Cut out the tie shape and the saying.
- Trace the necktie shape on the paper you are using for your background.
- Next, cut your sheet protector larger than your necktie shape then tape your necktie shape to the cut-out sheet protector.
- Punch holes in the necktie shape and the sheet protector following the pattern on your printable. You can punch the holes with a paper piercing tool, or a very small hole punch.
- Thread the Scrappers Floss through the holes in the tie leaving the top open and leaving 8-inches on each end.
- Fill necktie with candy.
- Insert the verse.
- Thread the Scrappers Floss through the holes at the top of the necktie, tying off both ends to seal.
Voila! A Father’s Day Card that will hit his sweet spot/tooth!
Happy Father’s Day! We hope you enjoy helping your child make this Father’s Day Candy Tie! 🙂
We have been so happy to hear how many kids (and moms) have enjoyed making this craft! If you like these crafts be sure to check out some of our other reader’s favorites!