I love wreaths, and this DIY Valentine’s Day Wreath is inexpensive and easy to make.
This post contains affiliate links.
It’s so easy that I also plan to let the kids make one. If you have never made a DIY Valentine’s Day Wreath, this is a perfect craft for beginners, so let’s get started!
How To Make A DIY Valentine’s Day Wreath:
Note: I would spray-paint the foam wreath white if I had this to do all over again!
Valentine’s Day Wreath Materials:
– Foam Wreath (this is 16in, but you can choose any size you like)
– White Spray Paint (optional but recommended)
– Hot Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
– Craft Bond Spray Adhesive
– Tape (I pictured glue, but the tape was a lot easier to use)
– Paper Cutter
– Valentine’s Day Scrapbook Paper
How You Make It:
I didn’t spray paint my foam wreath, but I highly recommend it!
1) Cut Valentine’s Day Paper into 1/2 inch X 6-inch strips
2) Form circles using strips and tape edges together.
3) Using hot glue, attach the rings to the wreath covering the entire area of the wreath.
4) Repeat until the wreath is completely covered
5) Place the finished wreath on a piece of cardboard and spray it with adhesive.
6) Sprinkle with glitter.
7) Optional: I created a sign for my wreath using my Cricut. You could also stamp a sign, handwrite one, use an old Valentine’s Day card, or whatever you wish!
Let me know if you create your DIY Valentine’s Day Wreath! I would love to see pictures and share them.