Today’s craft is one of my favorites! I love wreaths and this DIY Valentine’s Day Wreath is both inexpensive and easy to make. It’s so easy in fact, that I plan to let the kids make one as well. If you have never made a DIY Valentine’s Day Wreath, this is a perfect craft for beginners, so let’s get started!
How To Make A DIY Valentine’s Day Wreath:
Note: If I had this to do all over again, I would spray pain the foam wreath white!
Valentine’s Day Wreath Materials:
– Foam Wreath (this is 16in but you can choose any size you like)
– White Spray Paint (optional but recommended)
– Hot Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
– Craft Bond Spray Adhesive
– Tape (I pictured glue, but tape was a lot easier to use)
– Paper Cutter
– Valentine’s Day Scrapbook Paper
How You Make It:
I didn’t spray paint my foam wreath, but I highly recommend it!
1) Cut Valentine’s Day Paper into 1/2 inch X 6 inch strips
2) Form circles using strips and tape edges together.
3) Using hot glue attach the rings to the wreath covering the entire area of the wreath.
4) Repeat until wreath is completely covered
5) Place finished wreath on a piece of cardboard and spray with adhesive.
6) Sprinkle with glitter.
7) Optional: I created a sign for my wreath using my Cricut Expression 2. You could also stamp a sign, hand write one, use an old Valentine’s Day card, whatever you wish!
Let me know if you decide to create your own DIY Valentine’s Day Wreath! I would love to see pictures and share them on my Facebook Page!