It's almost Valentine's Day, which means you're probably racking your brain to come up with a gift for your amazing husband (or maybe you're not, I'm not one to judge). With that in mind, I thought I would share an affordable gift idea that will make his heart sing (and hopefully melt a little too).
A few years ago for Valentine's Day, my husband gave me a CD that he took the time to burn himself. I am a music lover, and I owned tons of CD's at the time, but nothing compared to the one he burned for me.
A Burned CD, or playlist of songs for your husband, will take a little work, but it's well worth it, and you can set the budget!
You can make an awesome playlist with hand-picked songs that remind him that you're always thinking of him. It's also pretty sweet because every time he hears the songs you chose on the radio, he will think of you too!
Here are a few ideas:
- Choose songs that make you think of him.
- Search for songs that describe your relationship (or even songs that you would like to describe your relationship).
- Choose songs that put you in the mood for some lovin' - Hey, this playlist can come in handy when you want to set the mood!
- The songs you choose don't have to be about the two of you either. If you hear a song about cars, fishing, being a hard working man, a son's amazing relationship with his mom, or even a song that describes the kind of dad your husband is, add those as well. Knowing that you see him as more than "just" your husband helps a man feel valued in all areas.
- If you're talented you could even write and record your own song for him!
So what are you waiting for? Get on the computer and start finding some awesome songs for your amazing husband!