Oreo Brownie Cupcakes:
I had to chance to sample the new OREO frosting by making this awesome cupcake recipe. My children LOVED these cupcakes, and they were so easy to make! This is a really easy brownie cupcake recipe, so why not let your kids help you make it?!
I can't wait to make these for their classrooms.
What Cha' Need:
- 1 Box of Brownie Mix
- 1/4 Cup of Water
- 1/4 Cup of Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1 Pouch of Original Creme OREO Ultimate Icing
- 8 Crushed OREO Cookies
How To Make It:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Prepare brownie mix according to the package. Add 8 crushed up OREO cookies to the batter and stir until combined.
- Fill cupcake liners with batter
- Bake 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Decorate brownies using icing and top with additional OREO crumbs.
** Makes 12 cupcakes
~ The products to make this recipe were given to me, so I could share it with you! Enjoy!