Paleo Sausage Stuffed Pepper Recipe
This is seriously one of my favorite recipes of all time! Not only is it great for dinner, but the stuffing makes a great leftover breakfast as well! Don't believe me? Check out this Day 2 Paleo Menu.
- 1 pound of ground Italian sausage.
- 5 assorted red bell peppers
- 1 small (8 ounce) can of tomato paste.
- 1 small onion
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tsp dried oregano.
- Preheat oven to 400
- Cut the tops off peppers and scoop out and discard the seed
- Save tops
- Mix garlic,oregano, and onion in a bowl
- Cook sausage in a frying pan as directed
- Add sausage and tomato paste to bowl
- Stuff your peppers
- Place stuffed peppers in a 9x13 pan to prevent spilling
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes
If you like this recipe be sure to check out my Top 5 Paleo Sausage Stuffed Peppers Recipes as well!