My plastic surgery story is not something I ever imaged posting on this blog. Not because I hold anything back, but because I never thought I would get cosmetic surgery.
As you all know, my life has changed dramatically over the last year. With that change, I have found myself focusing on who I am and who I want to be.
I am beginning a process that I have dubbed Mommy Makeover 2.0 (yes, I'm a total nerd). Anyway, my goal is to share my journey with you through this makeover process. I will be posting about my upcoming surgery, a few cosmetic procedures I am having, and my favorite health and fitness plans.
I hope you enjoy hearing my story and watching my transformation. My goal is to encourage you, as well. I believe I'm beautiful, and I don't have self-esteem issues, but I do see areas that I would like to change, so that's what I plan to do.
In about two weeks, I will be having a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. I will share every detail with you (ok, almost every aspect), and allow you to see exactly how the process progresses.
I will also be doing some minor things like Botox, possibly microdermabrasion, teeth whitening, and more.
If you are interested in learning about any other procedures let me know. I will do my best to look into them and possibly offer reviews (yes, I would do that just for you).
Plastic Surgery Story Posts:
- Mommy Makeover: Why I Chose Plastic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery Consultations for a Mommy Makeover
- Breast Implant Pre-Op Appointment: Plastic Surgery
- Mommy Makeover Experience Post-Op Review
- Breast Augmentation Post-Op Experience
- Week One Tummy Tuck Recovery (With Photos)
- Tummy Tuck Recovery Photos Weeks 2 & 3
- 18 Weeks Post-Op Tummy Tuck & Breast Implant Recovery Update
- Tummy Tuck Results 1 Year Later
- Do I Have Breast Implant Illness?