Welcome to Faithfully Free!
Thanks for stopping by my first home on the interwebs. It has changed so much over the past 11 years, and I'm glad you're here. You may have come for the recipes, but we have more to offer than great food!
I'll share my faith through devotionals, posts about my marriage, divorce, and parenting. I'm not afraid to be open about mental illness, health issues, and BRCA. I'll talk to you about military life, my favorite products, and anything else I think to share.
Posts of viral proportions
These are the top posts on our site. Readers just can't get enough!
- Open Letter To The Woman Who Slept With My Husband
- How To Calculate Your Macros In A Way That Works For You
- What You Need To Know When You Marry My Boy
- Why Did God Allow My Husband To Cheat?
- Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- English Muffin Breakfast Pizza Recipe
- Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Monte Cristo Wafflewiches: Your New Favorite Food
It's hard to talk about but it's real so let's chat.
Faith isn't that easy
I try to be an open book when it comes to my faith.
Time for some yummy stuff. I try not to let myself get hangry. These are the most affordable recipes on the internet!
Let's go on a diet
Wondering about the latest diets? You can learn about them here.
Get shredded with me
Our latest posts
See what we've been up to.