Looking for the perfect Holiday Gift Guide for Girls? We've got you covered!
Can you believe we are talking gift guides? Where did the year go? It seems like only yesterday we were talking about St. Patrick's Day crafts, and here we are shopping for Christmas gifts! While I have never cared for cold weather, I do love the holiday season and all the joy it brings. Shopping for Christmas gifts holds a special place in my heart full of memories of Christmases past, and gifts that make faces light up with joy!
Holiday Gift Guide For Girls:
If I only had to choose one group of people in my family to shop for, I would pick all of the little girls! Girls are ridiculously easy to shop for. Maybe it's because I was once a girl myself, or because we all have such great taste and love all the things that sparkle, glimmer, and glisten, but girls make everyone's life a little easier because you can buy everything that brings them cheer in just one store.
With the help of my daughters, we are going to share what we think every girl should have on their wishlist. Justice is THE go-to destination for stylish tween girls this holiday season. Whether shopping in-store or online, Justice makes it easy and hassle-free for anyone with a tween girl in their life to find great holiday gifts. They have styles for every girl, sporty, fashion forward, the animal lover; they have it all. Be sure to print our FREE holiday gift guide for girls shopping list at the end of this post!
- Super Soft Sweatshirts: Fashion is a favorite, but nothing beats comfort.
- Sweaters: Soft, comfortable, loose knit sweaters are perfect for every climate during the winter months. In colder areas you can layer them with long underwear, here in North Carolina, a camisole or tank top does the trick, and if you're lucky enough to live in Florida, you can skip the undershirt altogether.
- Bags: The love of bags starts at a young age and regardless of your little girl's style, Justice has the bags she will adore. My daughters aren't too concerned with matching bags to their clothes; they choose their bags based on their personality and mood, and that's fine by me.
- Leggings & Jeggings: They pair well with everything and easily slip into boots without being uncomfortable. We like leggings for the Fall and Jeggings for Winter because they are a little thicker. We also pair long underwear with jeggings to create an additional layer of warmth.
- Scarves: While fashion scarves are fun, we prefer more practical, functional scarves that are perfect for family outings and football games.
- Boots: In every style and color, a girl can never have too many pairs of boots. We highly recommend black, gray, dark brown, and tan colors in two styles. My daughters choose each of the colors above in what they term "comfy boots" and "fancy boots", this way they have matching boots for every outfit.
- Hair Accessories: Hair ties, headbands, and bows. Oh, my! Your little lady will love accenting their beautiful locks with Justice hair accessories.
This year my girls and I discovered that Justice carries smaller sizes than we initially thought, so in October my daughters experienced their first Justice shopping spree, and shopping has never been the same! I have certain standards when it comes to girls clothing. I want my daughters to dress like girls, not women. I understand the desire to be trendy and fashionable, but not at the expense of their childhood. They have the rest of their lives to wear high heels, V-neck blouses, and sheer tops, but not today, not in my house. They are young, and I want them to dress for their age. I won't sacrifice their innocence for fashion.
Thankfully with Justice, I don't have to! I honestly LOVE everything at Justice and being able to get everything on my daughters' wish lists at one store is just a bonus! If you can shop in-store, I highly recommend it. The Style Advisors know what's trending in each age group and can help you choose the perfect gift for the little girl/tween in your life. Can't shop in-store but still need help? Shopjustice.com has an Outfitting tool to create spot-on styles for every tween!
We shopped both online and in-store, and both experiences were wonderful. Of course, I like shopping online because I can do it in my PJ's and the girls enjoyed helping me shop. We started in outfits because I wanted to see what looks are popular right now (I'll admit I'm not always up-to-date with the latest in tween fashion) and we were all sitting at the screen oohing and ahhing over the cuteness overload we saw.
My daughter Alexis chose this outfit from the outfits section and then customized it to meet her personal style. It honestly doesn't get any easier than this! Click the image to view the outfits for yourself!
I can't wait to shop the Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals at Justice because I know I'll be able to finish shopping for every girl on my Christmas list! Want even more great ideas? Check out the Justice Holiday Gift Guide to find the perfect gift for any tween in your life! Starting on 11/26 Justice shoppers will receive a Style Perk with every purchase. The style perk offers $15 off of a $40 or more purchase redeemable through the new year! Learn more about Style Perks here!
You can print our FREE Holiday Gift Guide for Girls here.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.